Please Vote For My Chicken Poblano Taquitos with Tomato Onion Salsa (for #chopped@home Challenge)

fans and readers I need your support. please vote for my dish under Ava and it will appear on the screen. it means so much to me. last time the competitor from boston beat me this time I need redemption in 2nd spot in the chopped@ home cook off in September plus spend a few extra days attending a taping of Tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon and The Chew at my own expense.

so tell the whole community to please! step it up and Vote, vote, vote. 5k is at stake for being a finalist and the winner gets an extra 10k so please do your best to vote will love your forever! please!!!!

thank you so much let me win this cooking completion

heres how it works and how I will get there

go to http://www.foodnetwork.com/sponsored/sweepstakes/chopped-at-home-challenge/gallery.html and vote now!!! 20 days to do it every vote counts

Finalist Selection (for chef Ava marie) if selected

Read below to learn more about what it takes to be selected as the finalist.
Judges will assign each entry up to 60 points
  • Up to 20 points for creativity
  • Up to 20 points for presentation
  • Up to 20 points for appetite appeal
Entries will receive between 0 and 40 points based on the number of votes received:
  • #1 Voted Entry: 40 points
  • #2-#11 Voted Entries: 30 points each
  • #11-#36 Voted Entries: 20 points each
  • #37-#86 Voted Entries: 10 points each
  • #87-#186 Voted Entries: 5 points each
Judges Points + Voting Points = Total score
The highest total score will become the Round 2 finalist.

Comments