Peach Pepper Salsa

dear readers, yesterday I decided to make peach roasted red pepper salsa instead of your average mango salsa so it has a pop of sriracha and a burst of donut peaches only can be found at the farmers market. but you can use yellow peaches ok. so its a easy recipe and I hope  you make this with shrimp soon! let me know how it turns out.





 
peach red pepper salsa

5 yellow peaches pitted and diced (don't peel the skin for this one) I used farm fresh donut peaches at my local farmers market they should have them popping up at farmers market everywhere
1 red pepper, fire roasted, skin peeled, seeded and diced
1 red onion finely chopped
a bunch of chopped fresh cilantro
a juice of 1 lime
salt and pepper to taste
1-2 tsp sriracha chili sauce or more if like it hotter
method
mix it up in a small bowl until combined. serve with grilled chicken thighs, chips and or on tostadas. it will keep for 3 days yum!

Comments