Sausage Balls (From Cowboy Jack's Family Member)

hello, readers, last Saturday I made these easy hot appetizers at my birthday party the recipe came from my friend old cowboy jack's family and they were soo good and 2 of my special needs friends took seconds! it was a hit at the party, has the meaty flavor and has cheesy flavor into it so now heres the recipe and I hope you make them on your next party! get cooking!







Sausage balls

3 cups bisquick
1 lb sweet Italian sausage
3 tablespoons water
1/2 lb hand grated cheddar cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
method
mix all ingredients together in a large bowl shape into balls like you are forming meatballs golf size balls are best. about 1 inch bake at 400 degrees on a cookie sheet until golden brown they were baked for 15 minutes, but check for doneness if I were you. so great at parties!

Comments