Salsa Fresca Recipe (For the Redwood city Salsa Festival)

hello reader's yesterday I made some homemade fresh salsa made with fresh bursting tomatoes, onion, cilantro jalapeno and Sriracha and omg it is the bomb, and it's wonderful with tortilla chips. this recipe is from my aunt Laura's sacramento friend and he uses a topito chili sauce he purchese from cost plus world market, but to make it my award winning for the Redwood city salsa cooking contest 2014 I used Sriracha, an Asian chili sauce to give a Mexican Asian twist how about that? so here the recipe and  I hope you all Can come to the Redwood city Salsa Festival in downtown area near Sequioa station on September 27th and grab a sample, will be competing with my sister in law liz casco, so heres the recipe for now!





Salsa Fresca
5 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 large white onion, chopped
1/2 cup chopped fresh  cilantro
2 jalapenos, seeded and diced
2 tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce, plus more to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
method
mix all veggies in a bowl and toss well to combine. season with salt and pepper and toss with sriracha and taste and enjoy! good with tortilla Chips or scrambled eggs! yum!

Comments