Food truck review: the melt (plus a highlight of a south san francisco movie night E.T)

hello readers, yesterday I had a fun night with my brother casey, sister in law liz and their 2 out of their 3 children. the movie that was playing at orange park was E.T a movie with drew berrymoore when she was a kid back in 1982 the time my mom and dad met for the first time in their lives. so let's get into the photos and the stories that took place so here it is

 so speaking about the truck, the servers were very nice and professional and they felt passionate about the food they served to the patrons. so at the window I ordered The Mission Grilled cheese, made with pepper jack and jalapeno mac and cheese grilled cheese sandwich based served with tomato basil soup, super creamy and velvety. they also serve the food in the city of San Francisco in mission district, Richmond (my best friend Annabelle's neighborhood) and downtown SF areas including pier 39 and Embaradero so will sent you the the website link. super good food!
at the movies, as me and my brother, sister in law liz and the kids settle in, I ran into my former teacher's aide Mrs.Moore's Younger Daughter Kim hightower (moore) with her 2 little children and her husband  (also Keri Stark's younger sister) at the movies. it was great to see her and the family. another person I saw at the movies is me and my dad's good friend Liza Nornandy a wellknow councilwoman of our city of south san Francisco and she is the best female business women out there. she was a schoolboard Trustee but is now a city council member so it's always fun to run into good people at fun places, last year I saw danny's cousins aka molly's in-laws and niece megan at the movies too, it's builds a foundation and and friendship in our communities. so the movie ET was the best, its been around since the 80s and it's a classic
and again the food is super good, I highly suggest trying the soup and sandwiches at the melt and want to find out more about the melt

its in the city of san Francisco and go to
www.melt.com so next time on food truck or restaurant review will be back with more dining options in the San mateo county , so stay tuned happy eating and cooking!

Comments