Red Juice smoothie recipe (detoxing breakfast drink)

hello readers starting tomorrow i am kicking off my lifestyle change, i am not on a strict diet okay, but i have to limit or cut back on certain foods such as fast food like taco bell, jack in the box and diet cola , i replace it with whole grains and veggies and i now purchese sparkling fruit water, it doesnt mean i will give up all my good ole cooking goods, but to lead a healthy start, as a chef and a person the reason why i gain extra weight is because i went through a horrible break up with my former boyfriend who almost became the man to watch for me and to be there for me for the rest of our lives together but no it didnt work out so because of my stress levels on break ups, i gained 75 lbs after high school graduration, while in college still recovering from a break-up i wanted to get my man back for a while and he dumped me, i didnt want to dump him but by junior year at canada i gave up and make a comeback on facebook and my chef ava marie was born. its a hard process but i been walking daily, but my nutriton and stress levels needs work and love so that's enough of that, ok so here's my recipe for red juice smoothie, from doctor oz and its has all the loaded veggies and fruits in one

Red Juice smoothies
By Doctor Oz

Ingredients
(Makes 3 1/2 servings)

1/2 cup chopped peeled red beets
1/2 red pepper, seed and stem removed, chopped
2 cups watermelon cubes
1 cup hulled strawberries
1 cup peeled cucumber cubes
1 tsp grated ginger
Juice of 1/2 lime
1/2 cup ice

Combine all in blender, serve and enjoy!

Here's the tip i like to put them in jars or containers to use them up for an entire week of meals, how about that! 

Comments