Supporting local businesses this holiday season 2021 (few a my favorites)

 Hey readers it's been a year since I blogged I wanted to take the time to say hi and I miss you all. I have a brand new part job at cds demo services at Costco but I'm not stopping food blogging anytime soon. Just been very busy and I been competing, writing content for people and cooking for the people.  But here's a few my favorites in the bay area within the south san Francisco distance and Dallas Texas 

For san Francisco Bay area locals 



1. Small batch jam Co. 

Pacifica California 

https://smallbatchjamco.com/

I highly recommend checking out his pear butter and his boyenberry syrup for your next recipe to come and Pablo is the jelly king right here in the bay 


2. Tiny B chocolates 

South san Francisco California 

https://www.tinybchocolate.com/

I just learned about this new business through a new business non profit that helps get more people reach to the stars post covid and bought the peanut butter brigadeiro spread (pacoca) the new nutella and I can't wait to try it in my recipes and Will review on my next post ok 

3. La tapita 

Grand avenue south san Francisco California 

,https://latapatiassf.com/

My family has been getting tamales there for many years and now I think about it I realized it's also a Mexican gourmet goods store they have the best hibiscus Jamaica where I developed for the biscuits and jampionships 2022 and couldn't be so proud of it as a latin American cook. 

For Texas locals 

4. The Jelly Queens 

Mckinney Texas 

https://www.thejellyqueens.com/

Met this founder at the 2018 wfc and she is a sweetheart and her blood orange lavender Marmalade is the best seller and please support her and place an order online if you are out of state like.myself or In Texas and she has a assortment of spices from the tasty bird to upgrade the fried chicken to the hot stuff to make Jimmy Fallons Nashville hot chicken party dip.. one thing about this queen she was an contestant on season two of masterchef top 100 one year. My best bet Rebecka sworns by her Texas ketchup 


5. Bolners Fiesta spices 

San Antonio Texas 

https://www.fiestaspices.com/

I am also a fan of the Fiesta spices because of the world food championships family my favorite is their lime pepper and just recently bought the beer salt and they have a wide variety of salts and spices. It is family run business think about la tapita in south san Francisco California they are 2nd in their retail store in the spice market for online shoppers 


So I will post recipes soon until then stay safe and happy holidays ok 

Comments