Strawberry healthy Fanta pop

Hi foodies today I made a strawberry nectar for a strawberry soda using only agave oh my I love this and plan to have a another glass. This recipe comes from bryant terry a food advocate of farm to table and is known as the African vegan cook.
I went to his talk at Millbrae library this past Tuesday what a honor and  did you know he was Alice waters student ? He referred her his mentor. True story. Then Wednesday called my friends Becky Clevelands mom and her mom got to meet Alice waters and has a book for me next time she comes to my place. My friend Becky attended the race through new York ride starring Jimmy Fallon and she has a pic for Me just ahead. Her mom said Becky had a new York connection she moved to the bay area at 8 years old and we met in the 8th grade at Westborough middle school would not have forget
Here's the recipe for strawberry fanta you can make at home low in sugar of course







Strawberry healthy fanta pop
Adapted from bryant terry , author of afro-vegan

1 pint strawberries trimmed washed and cut in half
2 tbl agave more to taste
1/2 cup water
1 bottle Perrier sparking water chilled
Method

In a blender add the 1st 3 ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a pitcher with a fine mesh strainer and discard seeds. Pushing liquids through the strainer with a spoon. And transfer to a airtight container and chill until ready to eat. In 3 glasses place 2 oz of strawberry nectar on bottom of the glass then top off with sparkling water and cheers

Comments