My top eight virtual cooking classes to take during covid 19

hey guys looking for some ideas on how to cook during the tough times, I'm here to help not only I have been doing online cooking classes but my friends and mentors have as well. So I wanted to share with you all my top eight  of my favorite virtual cooking classes to take during covid 19 but before I do that I have a YouTube cooking show called cooking the spotlight and I have an upcoming cooking class via zoom scheduled for September 5th so mark your calendars ok so this is my latest episode of the show on bloody Mary minestrone soup where I guide you tools on how to cook at home step by step here https://youtu.be/hx8teiLC_Ug so now I present you with my top ten favorite must take cooking classes 


1. Leah's Pantry (San Mateo County California) I first learned about Leah's pantry through South San Francisco public library and how important food waste is so i learned simple healthy and fun recipes anyone can make. Packed with flavor. I recommend the Filipino cooking video made healthy here by a volunteer intern and a cilantro chili broth as well. You get paid to take these classes you'll get $6 in veggie rx vouchers for fruits and veggies https://www.leahspantry.org/ (free)

2. Draegers cooking school (san Mateo California) did you know they are now teaching on-line classes and I took their celebration if corn class my only tip is only sign up to watch and along with the chef like a chefs table and bring a glass of 🍷  but every instructor is different with teaching styles so be mindful ($40-65)

3.  18 reasons (san Francisco California) the home of san Francisco mayor London breed, i have taken 3 online classes with them such as the steak flamee and the pineapple mojo class but again as with draegers (above) every instructor has their teaching styles and is different so be mindful ($35-90)

4.  #SIP with South Beach food and wine festival mixology classes (Miami Florida) i just signed up for 4 free mixology classes with 4 best mixologist of Miami if you taken 7 mile house mixology classes during the month of March this is for you and you gotta love food network for this more here (free) https://corporate.sobewff.org/sip-with-sobewff/

5.Chefsfeed classes (nationwide) last week took a week long cooking classes with 3 of the top Chefs of Canada and this week were taking a trip to New York (not to the tonight show) sorry but to wach 3 Chefs cook plant based recipes staring tomorrow thru Friday so you are invited (free to attend) https://www.chefsfeed.com/

6. Airbnb cooking classes yesterday I took a wonderful cooking class with a sweet Korean lady she was a very knowledgeable home cook and highly recommended her classes and she taught all about kimchi you'll learn history about kimchi it literally took me back to my recent trip with a friend at a Korean restaurant in burlingame and yes you can eat kimchi on almost every thing. They also have other international cooking classes and they cater to culinary tourists like myself and highly recommend the ($5-25) https://www.airbnb.com/

7 nycwff at home with food network (new york city) take a cooking class with food network stars and chefs at home and they are fun to interact and enjoy and you'll learn easy and accessible recipes from the star chefs ($25) https://nycwff.org/athome/

8. Food network kitchen app (apple Ios, Google play) i highly recommended this yearly food network streaming service it's basically Netflix for foodies they have on demand classes and live classes and more and it's (49.00 per year )

Comments

  1. Are you looking for a virtual cooking show ? We bring you a virtual cooking show and Italian pizza-making event, in which the country's well-known chef will teach you the cooking tips and guide you to prepare famous recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment