No bake cinnamon raisin vegan cheesecake with banana almond crust

 Looking for #plantbased desserts this year? Look no further I made my family a no baked cinnamon raisin vegan "cheesecake" with banana almond crust and As a world food championship dessert finalist 2018 myself I struggled with weight as a child when I was 8 years old watching total request live with my sister, being bullied in school not because I wasn't the smartest but it has something to do with my wellbeing. We all have different abilities. I while in high school I was pressured into joining the special olympics because it was part of the school academic requirements, my teacher kept me you gotta partciapate and I said no, no, this is not for me then basically almost got an F for not participating and then failed but this is the reason why I am a culinary champ for a reason and food is my love language and learned that I am not a special Olympics athlete I was the first autistic chef to ever to get drafted to the @worldfoodchampionships and want my followers to remember that. But anyways I hope you enjoy this recipe from my kitchen to yours and it requires overnight chilling so get baking @miyokoscreamery @themarianifamily @truwhip @countrycrock








no baked cinnamon raisin vegan "cheesecake" with banana almond crust 


1 bag @themarianifamily banana chips crushed 

1/4 cup almond flour 

1/4 cup melted @countrycrock plant based butter 


For cheesecake filling

2 8oz tubs @miyokoscreamery cinnamon raisin vegan cream cheese room temperature 

1/4 cup sugar 

1 tsp vanilla 

1 tub @truwhip vegan whipped cream 


Method 

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix crushed banana chips, almond flour and melted vegan butter until crumbly. Form onto the @doughe.z pie pan and bake for 10 minutes until golden brown on top. Allow to cool before filling 

In a bowl beat cinnamon raisin vegan cream cheese,  sugar and vanilla until creamy and fold vegan whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture until incorporated and spoon into the crust spread evenly over the crust and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least overnight before serving 

Comments