I will be competing for the 3rd time at the 7 mile ube bake off 2022

Hey foodies It's chef ava marie here, I been busy creating new content for local competitions and so much more. It's so sad I don't get to go to the 10th anniversary of the world food championships but I am proud to announce that I am 2 time ube bake off finalist in 2021 and 2022 was crowned ube bake off champion for my flan in 2019. I created a new recipe for madeleines because these are not only easy to transport but they are cute and they are very creative. The stakes are very high this year because i want to reclaim my title to not win the prize package but collaborate with 7 mile house with my business purposal while still working at Costco warehouse 475. I have one question for my followers 

If I reclaim my title should I look into having a home pop up bakery business at farmers market and at comedy clubs as well with 7 mile house expertise? If yes let me know in the comments below and plan to have those cookies on the menu along with 2 other cookies and roasted honey tajin peanuts. 

Here's a picture of my ube madeleine spongecakes 


Link to Instagram https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjTlln7tw3L/?igshid=NDc0ODY0MjQ=

Link to 7 mile house https://7milehouse.com/ubebakeoff

Link to world central kitchen 

https://wck.org/

25% of my share of sales will not only be going back to me but it will also be donated to Jose Andres world central kitchen for hurricane Ian relief fund Florida needs food for our community 

Comments