Roasted sesame kewpie mushroom kebobs

 Happy Thursday yesterday I decided to use my @kewpieusa deep roasted sesame dressing and marinade I bought at @costco a few months back. It's time to put that product to use so I created a 2 ingredient meatless wonder thar takes minutes to make and serve.  I got @montereymushrooms and Costco where i work at as your product sales advisor for warehouse cds 475 on El Camino real south san Francisco California location sold for 5.99 it's #usdaorganic the more you know and I hope you enjoy this kebob recipe from my kitchen to yours 


Roasted sesame mushroom kebobs 


1 container @montereymushrooms stemmed 

1/2 cup @kewpieusa dark sesame roasted dressing and marinade 


Method 

Preheat oven to 425ºF line 2 cookie sheets with foil and set aside 

In a bowl toss mushrooms in marinade to coat evenly allow to marinate for 30 minutes soak 6 skewers or 12 if you want to halve your mushrooms and soak for 30 minutes as well and then drain water and pat skewers dry with Paper towels. Using gloves thread one mushroom by one total of 3 together and repeat with 5 more skewers and place bottoms side down on a baking sheet pan. Bake for 20 minutes flipping once. Transfer to serving Platter baste with reserve marinade (it's safe to do it because its Made of fresh vegetables) I wouldn't do it with meat. Be creative and have fun. 




Comments