Japanese golden moon milk pudding



Yesterday I made a Japanese style moon golden milk pudding using products from @clover.sonoma newest line up of #moonmilk I decided to use their golden moon and I like it because of the aromas of the Chai flavors and cinnamon notes in it. I know my friends @feastinthemiddleeast_ will love remaking this recipe for her mom. I use Half and half instead of heavy cream because it doesn't put you in a coma. It's a cross between a gelatin and a pudding. You'll enjoy this recipe without fear. 

Japanese golden moon milk pudding 
3 cups @clover.sonoma moon golden milk 
1 cup half and half 
8 tbl sugar or 8 tsp @pyureorganic stevia 
5 tsp plain gelatin 

Combine alli ingredients into a saucepot. Place over medium heat over the stove top and whisk regularly until heated through and gelatin has dissolved. Remove from heat just before pudding comes to boiling point allow to cool to room temperature move to glass jars and decorative martini glasses (that's my jam)  place in the refrigerator at least overnight to set and thicken up then enjoy at your leisure and enjoyment

Comments