Black garlic chicken soy yaki kebobs

Today I prepared black garlic chicken soy yaki chicken kabobs I did a tik tok tutorial head over there for video how tos. But will be posting the recipe below and it took me two days to prep and cook I will be be working on a couple more recipes using that #finefoods black garlic vinaigrette from @costco I demonstrated at work at cds and I hope you enjoy this recipe








Black Garlic chicken soy yaki kebobs
1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs cubed
1 cup black garlic vinaigrette dressing
2 tbl @traderjoes soy yaki sauce
A Sprinkle of @traderjoes everything but the leftovers seasoning

In a zip loc baggie combine cubed chicken thighs, vinaigrette and soy yaki sauce and massage to coat and seal and allow to marinade for a day. After a day skewer each chicken piece to stick together like glue. And place onto a foil line sheet pan to make 5 kebobs Sprinkle with everything but the leftovers seasoning. Soak skewers for 15 minutes before skewering. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.

Comments

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Trucks For Rent USA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment