Q&A with jimmy fallon (celebrity blog edition)


Q&A with jimmy fallon with chef ava marie
To prep for tomorrow's #WWHL cameo call i asked a few questions whether he'll come to the bay area or not he has until tomorrow to say yas ok fingers crossed one step closer to his appearance for this is baby book tour at the shops at tanforan mall and don't forget to set your dvrs tomorrow night i might make a call in cameo
Jimmy fallon : Marie
 I have been so busy
Chef ava marie : I know sweetheart  we are so happy for your release of your kids book and you are invited to come visit between October 26th and or  November November 2nd 9th and or 16th it has to be Saturday don't forget your wife Nancy has family in Marin county your in laws indeed I'll be making a wwhl call tomorrow its going to be a bay area suprise
Jimmy fallon: Okay
 Have you ever been to my show ?
Chef ava marie: Wanted to but its too far away from home money wise and our bay area residents love the tonight show and you are real deal  and wanted to do a food segement one day on your show and i have a crush on you, like yes youre very sweet
Jimmy fallon: Thanks so much
 But the truth is that everyone keep saying these words
 But I haven’t felt true love in a long while
 Guises every one love me because I am jimmy
Chef ava marie: Aww thats so sweet and course it's my pleasure and would you be interested in making a appearance at the Barnes and Noble bookstore at the shops at tanforan mall in san bruno?
Jimmy fallon: Not so certain
 Going to think about it Ava
Chef ava marie: Ok sounds good and yes think about it we would love to have you in the bay area you will love it
 If you go November 2nd Armstrong brewing co has a comedy night at the brewery in my hometown of south san Francisco maybe you and Nancy should go check it out showtime is 8pm if you choose to do your book tour on that day
Jimmy fallon : Better I come alone Marie
Chef ava marie:
Of course you can we love it anyway and heres the link to the show https://www.eventbrite.com/e/laughs-on-grand-stand-up-comedy-tickets-73441799399
Jimmy fallon: Thanks Marie
 Don’t know much about you
 But you seems to know so much about me
 Are you married?
Chef ava marie: Well im a local food blogger and award winning contest cook born with autism and local celeb chef and im single not married no
 But love kids, food and you are one my idols and like to only make friends
 At 15 had a dream to go to culinary school and get a Michelin star but that went out the window i ended up in a vocational college insitute program at Canada college and graduated at age 22 since then i educated on teaching cooking demos, public speaking and even made a  fallon white russian in your name
 Then i begin competing in 2017 i won my golden ticket to wfc in Alabama and a year later competed in the arena it was like iron chef but this was better than getting a Michelin star because of my friend rebecka evans she is my tina fey

Ohh people in my community referred me as the autistic rachael ray i have a entire collection of her books dating back to 2000

Jimmy fallon: So nice Marie
 Don’t ever forget that the world is yours
Chef ava marie : Aww thank you sweetie of course won't ever forget bud
Jimmy fallon: You have a large heart
 And you are so smart
Still wondering why you are not married
Chef ava marie: Omg that is so kind of you i was in 2 bad relationships in middle school and high school at age 13 i went out with a guy with special needs who was similar to me, then at 16 then dating a guy from malta who i had a crush on he was bad he said curse words and i didn't want to let him go after a while decided to let him go
 And start a new culinary journey
Jimmy fallon: Marie
True love is so hard to come by
Trust me
Some times I wish I wasn’t jimmy Marie
 Because every one loves jimmy
Chef ava marie: Youre right i love you you're my falpal for life
Jimmy fallon: Because I am a star Marie
Chef ava marie: And im on my way to be famous like you
And rachael
 But anyway we learned something from one to another and please come to the bay area and i would like to get my book signed for my younget nephew Charlie
And you're the host with the most
 Well it's 9am my time and 12am new york time




Comments