Peanut Butter Asian Ramen noodles (originally from pintrest slightly adapted by a young neighborhood friend)

hello readers, on sunday I was home checking my emails, I been super busy this past week working at via west and other stuff and I wanted to let my reader's know its a busy week, but today it's back to my blog, the one In the world I will love and cook forever! but as I checked on my emails I haven't checked in 2 days or facebook my young neighborhood buddy katy made this noodle dish for her boyfriend and her parents, she is a twin and I am also friends with her twin sister Amy they are sweet and kind people their mom is super nice and is protective of these girls she has shared lots of stories about them so katy found this recipe on pintrest and she added milk to make this truly her take on the recipe and today I made this noodle dish as she wrote and it was mmm good,  I saved some for my father when he gets home from work, but here is the recipe and I hope you enjoy! delicious!







peanut butter Asian ramen noodles
Recipe from Pinterest adapted by my friend katy
2 pkgs of ramen noodles (I use oriental flavor ichiban or top ramen works, use seasoning)
2 tbsp peanut butter chunky
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp sriracha chili sauce
I also added a little milk to make it creamy.
method

bring water to a boil, according to package directions and add the ramen without the seasonings and cook for 3 minutes, turn off heat and add the seasonings and blend, drain and transfer to a bowl . add the peanut butter, soy sauce and sriracha chili sauce and toss together until incorporated then add a little milk at the end and mix until while still hot and until its creamy and serve! makes 4 servings

Comments