A trip to Burlingame Preston's candy and Ice cream

Hi foodies its been a while since I blogged so I been in competition zone like non stop.
One of the sponsors for the San mateo county fair culinary arts 2019 toffee and brittles competition mary the coordinator would like to have them as sponsors again in 2020 and thank you to the mom and her two teenage sons for running this family business.

 This is an entrance to Preston's candy and ice cream in Burlingame (south city locals if you want a ice cream parlor Preston's is the family run gem)

I had to try one of their ice cream creations they have vanilla, chocolate, coffee, cotton candy, sherbet but latest is ube ice cream they made a ode to the people in thmope Philippines and it's the best by the family.

I wanted to say to Preston's thank you or sponsoring the culinary arts and I'd be back for another scoop of ice cream

Link: https://sites.google.com/view/prestonscandy/home

Comments