Puppamint French Madeleine Santa Paw Cookies

Hey guys I made these paw cookies for the human loving dog owners in my life at a artist on wheels wreath making party and cookie swap event. These are not for dogs they contain peppermint oil. I reccomend lorann super strength peppermint oil for this cooking its 4x strong as peppermint extract by McCormick. So only use 1/2 tsp or just a drop or two per 1 tsp if 1 tbl is called just 1 tsp or 1 dram. I would learn from expert pastry chefs they can help you out too. I'm just here what the general term of how strong it Is as a talented food blogger and its important to talk to my fellow home bakers on this subject. Let me know and I am a member of cooking contest exchange and any of my contest cooks can help south city residents with home cook needs right from your phone. These are my cooking buddies just so you know ok I've known them through rebecka so heres my recipe for Santa paw Madeleines






Puppamint French Madeleine Santa Paw Cookies
4 eggs
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 cup melted butter
1 tsp peppermint flavoring (lorann) can be found at baking supply stores
For peppermint frosting
1/2 tub pillsbury cream cheese frosting
2 to 3 drops red food coloring
1/4 tsp peppermint flavoring
2 candy canes crushed
Method
In a large bowl beat eggs in a stand mixer for 5 minutes then stop. Fold in remaining ingredients through flour until incorporated. Slowly add in butter and fold again until smooth. Add in peppermint oil and spoon into greased Madeleine molds and bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees until tested with a toothpick and springs back. Take out of oven and remove from molds to cool on racks immediately.
Meanwhile Mix frosting with peppermint oil and red food coloring and dip the cookies into the frosting only halfway through to look like doggie paws and place on parchment paper lined pans and let harden and sprinkle with crush candy canes and enjoy mads with love by chef bellatrix my beloved Queensland heeler (pic below is the doggie)


Comments