Pumpkin shortbread cookies

Start your ovens and I got a updated version of my  family favorite recipe for shortbread instead made  with Williams sonoma caramel pumpkin butter can be found at Williams sonoma stores. I had a blast at wfc 2018 and made a strawberry blood orange lavender lemon tart. I cannot post that recipe until permission is granted I promised. So you'll be seening more blog posts this holiday season and plan to redeem myself in 2019 so stay tuned for wfc location announcements I heard they might come to LA or we have to go to Texas or Nawlins. Only time will tell. So much love to my followers ok.




Pumpkin shortbread cookies
1 lb plus 2 tbl challenge butter softened and cubed
5 cups all purpose flour
1 cup sugar
3 tbl caramel pumpkin butter

Method
Preheat oven to 325 degrees
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper set aside.
In a bowl combine flour and sugar. Using a pastry cutter add in butter and mix with pastry cutter until incorporated. Add in pumpkin butter and get your hands washed and dried and get in there and mix dough until it comes together like cookie dough divide dough into thirds
Flour cutting board and place a disk of shortbread roll out to 1/2 inch thickness. Price with a fork and cut into squares and place onto the lined cookie sheets bake at 325 for 25 minutes or until golden brown and set dont overbake

Comments