Strawberry blueberry coffee cake trifle (And my review on Small batch Pacifica jam co)

Hi foodies it's Ava marie here and yesterday i knew it would be a hot day so after I went to mom's kitchen handbook pumpkin cooking class at sprouts, needed a quick icebox dessert my family and friends will love and came up with this coffee cake trifle using blueberry stresuel bread you can use your favorite coffee cake recipe. I like blueberry coffee cake it's my kind of jam!!
I also layered with small batch Pacifica jam co made by a jam man not a woman so you know,  right here in Pacifica Cali so i used the tequila lime jam it's has a lemon curd flavor a must try in desserts. So I hope you enjoy this coming weekend concert at the park malo band will perform at Orange park there will be food trucks I recommend at least 2 of them will do a review on my next blog post stay cool if local and my long distance friends stay safe

https://www.smallbatchjamco.com -small batch Pacifica jam co

http://www.ssf.net/departments/parks-recreation/events/concert-in-the-park
South San Francisco concert at the park 2018





Strawberry blueberry coffee cake trifle

2 containers cool whip
1 loaf or recipe blueberry coffee cake , cubed
1/2 jar small batch Pacifica jam co tequila lime jam
1 basket strawberries trimmed and sliced
2 tsp sugar
Juice and zest of 1 lime
Method
In a small bowl mix berries, sugar and lime zest and juice. Set aside.
In a trifle dish or med puncbbowl potluck container layer bottom of the bowl with cool whip and 2 tbl tequila lime jam, add 1/3 strawberry mixture, 1/3 cake cubes and 1/3 cool whip top with another 2 tbl jam repeat this step 2 more times. At last layer cover top with remaining cool whip and top with coffee cake cubes cover and refrigerate for at least overnight and scoop and serve



Comments