Product review meal kits (local crate and chef'd)

Hi foodies
I heard a lot of people who don't know how to cook or just can't cook rely on meal kits. I have a older brother named Francisco who eats out a lot, earns half price lunch at his waiter job and doesn't have set kitchen skills to be confident. I did a study on the best meal kit services I find and my least favorites that you have to be a member so here's my top 3 best ones

Local crate
This start up was based in San Mateo county my kind of town and I recently purchase the carne asada taco meal kit with Poblano crema, I would give it 5 1/2 stars because because I like that you pick it up at target in colma California yourself and they also ship to you as well. I might order my brother Frank this meal kit for his birthday as a present.

Chef'd
This start up is by celebrities and celebrity chef based meals I like that because I can order one meal a week or every other week if I wanted to. They have the meals from the bob Marley family to chef Robert Irvine and I would recommend this for cook for mom and dad.

Plated
This start up is on my 3rd on my list if I wanted to purchase a meal kit from plated Safeway is the one and I wouldn't trust the online systems and this is a great for in store not much online for me.

 Now my least favorite and have to be honest and I had a bad experience with

Hello fresh and blue apron

Do not sign up for these start ups

They will take your money away and you won't like some of the perks like the top 3 and be mindful when cooking with a meal kit

Today I'm making carne asada tacos with Poblano crema thanks to local crate

Comments