busy bakers baking camps for grown ups not just for kids!!!!(My camp stories and two weekend baking day camps)

Hi foodies when I was a kid I my parents signed me up for a via west campus formally camp costanoan as a camper 20 something years ago my parents signed me up from 8-13 years of age one is the regional center funding two the crafts, petting zoo ,horses and pool. (Please note at via west campus no longer has a petting zoo) except for certain theme to the program. And friends and didn't make any because I was afraid of things back then and 2 years before I became a volunteer counselor in 2006 my mom had to remove me from the camp and it was safe for me to be In the school environment and succeed well with school teachers and that's my storyline but the fun isn't over yet



I am going to go to two baking camps this year at busy bakers supplies as an grown up camper so excited about it will be a lot of fun trust me and look forward to baking at busy bakers and why should kids have all the fun!!! We need a little fun too after testing contest recipes happy baking.
I paid my lotto winnings to take the two classes


Locals in daly city , San Bruno , ssf and colma If you want to sign up for a "adult" day camp at busy bakers sign up at San Mateo avenue location or online at busybakerssupplies.com I hope you can join and I will continue more recipes for world food championship dessert catagory to come!!

Comments