Sausage and cream cheese dip (Minnesota style)

Who's ready for the win eagles or patriots?? You choose and I'll kick off the game day with this Minnesota style dip I learned from a viewer on a Rachael Ray show. Super easy to make and tasty. Did you see on Friday night Jimmy Fallon had dinner with a fan she made a hot dish her husband served it in front of him. It took me back to 2016 at levis stadium and said man! If me and my parents had Jimmy over that night before as I would have cook a clam chowder or cioppino with sourdough bread for him. 
So I hope you enjoy your game day let's feast 





Minnesota style sausage cream cheese dip 

 Ingredients
1 pound bulk/loose hot sausage
8 ounces cream cheese
1 10-ounce can hot diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
Tortilla chips, for serving

Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain grease then add cream cheese and tomatoes to the pan. Stir until cream cheese is melted and everything is fully combined.

Pour mixture into a slow cooker and set it on low. Serve dip directly from the slow cooker with tortilla chips on the side.

Comments