Stuffing and cranberry potsticker (soon to be a internet favorite)







Hi foodies what are you going to do with leftovers I know it's shop small day but I also decided to make a potsticker  if you are egg roll crazy this is my next recipe that might sweep the internet only three ingredients so I hope you enjoy and me and my dog are ugly sweaters crazy this year and we sure are twins

Stuffing and cranberry potstickers
2 cups leftover stuffing recipe
1/2 cup left over cranberry sauce recipe
1 package  Wonton sqaure wrappers
Water to glue edges

Method
Lay a sheetpan with parchment paper. Set aside
Set a station to assemble potsticker lay a sheet of wonton onto cutting board mound a pea size ball of stuffing into center of wonton and spoon with a spoonful of cranberry sauce and fold in half into a moon pocket and seal edges and place onto sheetpan *you can make some now but also flash freeze for 1 hour then place in zip loc baggie to 3 months* repeat until all is used up
Heat 3 tbl oil in a large skillet have a lid ready too and add 4-5 potsticker in a single layer let it steam for 2 minutes have 1/4 cup water on hand ready and holding a lid up carefully add water I would use a splash and cover the lid and let steam for 2 more minutes until ready to eat you can serve it alone or with dipping sauce 

Comments