Feta corn stuffing dish (from chopped at home challenge competitor)

Hi foodies yesterday night I made a feta roasted corn stuffing use stovetop and brought it to a new level thanks to a chopped at home challenge  competitor for the recipe my full credit goes out to the competitor. But I was starting my new gig at via west campus at altitude program had a great time with the campers and they are going through the same things I went through as a student in a classroom setting. I enjoyed working with the kids and one camper said she loves cooking and I will work 2 more sessions for them to come.
After I got off from work i was thinking about one of my idols on the tonight show and his mom Gloria has past away Saturday my deepest love goes out to wife nancy,  daughters,  his dad and sister Gloria Jr during the hard times but I'm here to teach you South San Franciscans and national how to cook share my story on autism and one day cook for Jimmy and his  2 little daughters on my tonight show cooking demo debut. So I also had a Chance to meet the cookbook author on seafood and he and his fishwife are rock stars so what a week so far






Roasted corn and feta stuffing
1 box stove top stuffing mix made according to the package directions
1 can whole kernel corn drained and rinsed
Zest of lemon
1/2 cup Feta plus more to top
Method
Preheat oven to 400 degrees line cookie sheet with foil place drained and rinsed corn onto pan toss with melted butter and 2 tbl olive oil and a little salt and pepper roast for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Turn temp to 350 degrees
Meanwhile mix stuffing you made with lemon zest and feta until mixed in and fold in the roasted corn mixture and transfer to a 9x9 inch pan and top with more feta bake at 350 degrees until browned on top enjoy

Comments