cookbook club highlights month 2: the story of juila child and healthy cookbooks

Hi fans of recipes from an autistic chef, yesterday's SSF library cookbook club we had our 2nd cookbook club meeting and there were 2.familiar faces from valeries project read book club and 3 new cooks one made a delicious black bean apple salad and another made a bean pasta plus 2 returning cookbook clubbers made healthy desserts and the Librarian in.charge made a tofu salad so I'll show you the cookbook then well move on about Julia child and almond butter 101 tip by a member of the cookbook club. So here's the cover of the cookbook I brought to the group

Real food has curves by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarborough they are authors of several cookbooks and they once came to draegers cooking School as guest cooking instructors my mentor terri dien told me these guys are funny as can be! But know a lot of science like Alton Brown just saying. 
I made homemade salad dressings 2 ways honey  mustard and Asian peanut dressings page 68. The book can be found at Barnes and noble or Amazon but library might or might not have it. Keep in mind. So here's the salad I made below
These are recipes from the book and I hope you south San Francisco residents join us for may 2 cookbook club I will be channelling my.Michael symon so the group talked a lot about julia child yesterday I even told the group that SNL did a Julia child impression of her and meryl Streep did later on. So bring your Mario batali duff Goldman or Bobby flay ok thank you will be cooking tomorrow on Tuesday March 15th chef ava Marie is on the road to Disneyland food and wine festival will be Facebook streaming live at Disneyland

Comments