Austim chef takes on Disney land food and wine festival (part one)

It's good to be home from Disneyland, I had a fun 3 days of fun with Becky, debbie and caregiver Angelina we went on a lot of Disney rides from cars to tea party and I got full coverage on Facebook and on my blog did I mention I met top chef alum Brian Husky of season 11? Thought I'd tell you will tell you all the stories top 3 items at the festival kiosk so here's my guide

 I highly liked the bacon whoppie pie one of my favorites must get at the kiosk
 Me and my friend Becky born with moderate to almost severe autism (she is sweet and kind, likes to repeat but you gotta understand her wants and needs and I do, she taught me to be patient without having a friend like her I would be smoking pot but I would not advise you do that. Just love special people even you want to be cool like myself ok.
 Then guess who I met at the cooking demo top chef alum Brian Husky of season 11 he made poke with salmon I had to watch him make it and kindly wrote the recipe down he is pals with runner up Shirley cheung go to www.facebook.com/chefavamarie for video
 This is his salmon poke.dish with puffy rice I would use wonton chips myself though
 I highly recommend this Meyer lemon  macaron with BlackBerry  filling and buttercream (busy bakers you will want to remake this for March 19th.class ) must get at the kiosk
 Me and Becky met with the olive oil chef thom curry he looks like me and debbie could hire him as a Beckys  sweet water home guest chef for the Sonoma crew
 He made a Temecula olive oil poached fish with zt'tar sauce and light fresh and decedent in omega 3 fatty acids
 Me and Becky and mom and caregiver attended the barks and clusters with Disneyland pastry chef he is Latino and had to go to culinary school to be a chocolatier that is magic right there I didn't go to culinary school my self but blogging and Facebook saved me and if I could blog anyone can! Disabled or not I don't care. I got 2 chocolate recipes to remember
 We went to cafe new Orleans at Disneyland resort (city manager of south San Francisco Mike futerll and wife Susie and son James would love this restaurant made me think of them in Disneyland resort
 Best gumbo crepes ever susie you   would love these gems you will love taking your baton rouge friends to this

To take away from the Disney they posted a greek burger you can take a pic but I have a recipe I just ate at the kiosk and it'.s.roasted cauliflower with lemon oikos cauliflower yogurt puree will post on the next one so it's  a lot.of fun

Comments