salsa pepper.guacamole (using my uncle's start up salsa company blaine mountain salsa works)

Hi foodies on super bowl Sunday I made a delicious and dipable guacamole dip using my uncle dannys start up salsa business with his wife my aunt jami its a fun way to add mash up avocados to your salsa one blended dip. So try it for March madness or baseball at home parties enjoy





Salsa pepper guacamole
3 avocados pitted and scooped to a bowl
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt and pepper
2 cloves garlic grated
1/4'cup chopped fresh mint leaves
1 roasted green bell peppers skinned, seeded and chopped
1/2cup blaine mountain works salsa (mild)
Method
I'm a bowl mash up avocados along with lemon juice discard lemon seeds, then season mash avocados with salt, pepper and mix together with garlic, mint. Roasted bell pepper and salsa and mix until smooth serve with tortilla chips it.should be very creamy

Comments