sweet chili chicken stir fry

HI fans of my blog, been a busy week and a hard week my mom was in the hospital for a few days but is happy to be home and happy to be with me and dad. I had my dark side of days, but will always bring the culinary sunshine. But as she came home today she was able to eat this stir fry I made for her today making food for someone who came home makes.me feel happy too. Here are photos and recipes ok






Sweet chili chicken stir fry
Cooked Brown rice for serving
1lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, rinsed, patted dry and cubed then salted in the container before stir frying
1 bottle of sweet chili sauce (Thai kitchen)
1 red and green bell peppers, seeded and roughly diced
1 onion chopped roughly
2 tbl evoo
Method
In a wok or a skillet over medium heat add in  2 tbl oil. Add the onions, both bell peppers and cook for 7 minutes until translucent then add the first 1/4 cup chili sauce (I just eyeball measure like Rachael ray) cook 2 more minutes
Add the cubed salted chicken and cook until juices run clear and cooked through 10 minutes, add 1/4 cup more sweet chili sauce at this point and cook during that time. (Save some for serving on top) 
To assemble scoop rice into bowls and divide the stir fry into 4 servings and just before eating drizzle with more sweet chili sauce. Enjoy 
This stir fry recipe is from my aunt Laura she used shrimp, but mom can't have that so used dark meat chicken thighs instead. So I hope you make this at your house soon

Comments