best food finds from the san Mateo harvest festival (online orders accepted)

Hi this past weekend I was looking for foodie gifts for my local political friends such as former mayors, councilmemembers etc. One of the highlights from the harvest fair was the cliff house. They sell popover mix must buy at their restaurants. My parents use to love to eat there in the early days of the marriage, they have memories going there. So will talk about each product for someone on the list

 The coasters are a excellent gift for someone who likes to entertain guests. I happen to got that to the former mayor pal of ours. For this gift and popover mix go to
www.cliffhouse.com
 This is vendor list it shows you all the vendors coming to the.show go to harvestfestival.com for more shows (san Jose friend's I know there's one near you)
 These are great for those who work all day last year got my boss Leslie Davis a chicken crockpot casserole kit. She loved it. So this year got a Louisiana slow cooker for my city official pal who is originally from baton rouge. Perfect for office days. 4.75 at www.watcha-got-cookin.com
For cocktail lovers this is perfect for the mixologist you can make a toddy out of this mix only $5 at www.thegourmetfriends.com

So support local vendor's in store or online please

Comments