foodie halloween costumes for the kids, pets and adults (only at target)

Halloween is.coming and target has a bunch of foodie costumes for you, your kid.and your furry pal. So here are chef's top 5

 This doughnut costume is one of my favorites. I think i"ll be a donut for Halloween myself for my special needs kids.

 Wanna be a French fry its great for Men and boys alike. I would recommend it
 I would also highly recommend a kids costume like a ice cream cone Ariel my niece is going to dress up in this

 To All the men out there you'll want to dress up as a hot dog have fun with that
 For all you pizza lovers you'll get a kick out of this don't be a pizza rat just be a pizza new york style simple
 For all female dogs reccomend this german dress with a pretzel on top how cute this is what bellatrix is dressing
For all the handsome male stud dogs out there that goes to you roscoe the bulldog you'll dress in a german cult with a hat and brat on top.

So today only to my food Bloggers cartwheel users are getting a 40%I off so get to target today at colma, daly city, Cupertino, san Jose.and.San Bruno tell me how was it

Comments