Mango Guacamole (about the san mateo fair, and what to bring next year) A Game

hey foodies, its chef ava here I been super busy this past week with the san mateo county fair. only won 3 honorable mentions AKA 4th place. which is not bad at all. so this mid summer to april 2017 Is my year to repolish my recipes, the right winning recipe and the execuction of the recipe. the presentation too! so will take them down in 2017 will be getting a little advice from 2015 fair culinary arts competitor Jennifer Irwin who was top dog. her friend clare decided to be top dog for 2016 but must take clare down next year with Jennifer's tips. and my recipe testing reproduction so today I made mango guacamole that could be In the 2017 let's have fun salsa and guacamole contest. but still got to test it one more time to make sure. I think its really good. I hope you like the recipe too! xoxo




Mango Guacamole
3 large avocados, pitted and scooped out
juice of 2 limes
1 tbl salt or to taste
1 tbl black pepper
1/2 yellow onion, chopped
1/2 red onion choppe
1 jalapeno seeded and diced
1 mango, peeled, pitted and cubed

method
mash the scoop out avocado with a fork with lime juice, salt and pepper. then fold in both onions, jalapeno and mango and mix until creamy. serve with tortilla chips. hip hip hooray

Comments