kielbasa and cabbage soup

hi fans, yesterday my mom was hungry so I cooked my mom a nice hearty soup with a twist, its filling and delicious. and it felt good being back into my kitchen. I feel what I do and who I cook for. so food is love and recipe is too. so I hope you enjoy as we do. happy eating







Kielbasa and cabbage soup
recipe adapted from everyday with Rachael ray
10 ounces kielbasa, diced
  • 3 cups chopped cabbage
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 3 ribs celery, sliced
  • 1 14 1/2 ounce can  diced tomatoes
  • 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
  • 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • Directions
    1. In pot, brown kielbasa over medium-high, 5 minutes. Stir in next 3 ingredients; cook 5 to 7 minutes. Add tomatoes, paprika, 1 tsp. caraway and 2 2/3 cups water; bring to boil, then cook over medium, 15 minutes. Stir in garlic; season. Divide among 4 bowls; top with sour cream and remaining caraway
    if you cant use caraway use cumin in of caraway. if you cant find paprika use sweet paprika or chili powder works too, be creative enjoy ~ Chef ava marie

    Comments