Maple balasmic Ketchup (from sctrach) from the homemade vegan pantry

hey fans, today I decided to make one of Miyoko's ketchup recipes from her cookbook event I attend on Thursday and I had her signed the book,  the homemade  vegan pantry, she gives you a lot of pantry based recipes that are all free of dairy or eggs, but they do contain gluten though. but I just whipped up a batch of her ketchup and I am keeping a jar for myself and I am giving one to my sister who is obessed with balsamic she'll love that. so this book is great its on amazon. so I hope you try a sample recipe I happened to whipped up today so here it is



Maple Balasmic Ketchup
from The homemade Vegan pantry from Miyoko Schinner

2 6 oz cans  tomato paste
2/3 cup water
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup maple syrup or more to taste
2 tsp sea salt

method
place all the ingredients into a medium bowl and stir until well combined. store in a jar in the fridge it will keep for up to 2 months. makes 2 jars. 1 to keep 1 to give

Comments

  1. Hi, Ava.

    bTizzy is a new disability resource website that has just launched. Our goal is to increase the economic power and create positive social change for people with disAbilities.

    We'd like to feature some of your recipes on our site. Would you be interested in submitting a weekly recipe to use? If you're interested you can email me at Vanessa@bTizzy.com

    Best,

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just emailed you from my hotmail account you will get a open letter i would be honored girl

      Delete

Post a Comment