homemade butter cream icing for cupcakes (1st cilent ever)

Hi fans today i went to a baby shower to teach little kids how to make cupcake decoratig tips for grandma to be kim Dixon Anderson a friend of my daddy's she and her momma dixon were so nice ladies her mom mrs.Dixon once took a cooking class with me which most of my culinary training came from. I still take other chef's classes once in a while. So the daughter in law jercika loved jimmy fallons dada book in addition to my catering she thought he would never write kids books this one is based on his own experience as a dad himself and it's really good.  So enjoy the recipe saw Emilie and claires grandma and auntie there and they told me Emilie is expecting ger first kid by valentine's day grandma stated. I'll have to bring food over to her and cheer her and sister up and let my dog Bellatrix and her bulldog roscoe play together that's called good neighbors.
enjoy it on your cupcakes yum




Homemade buttercream frosting

1 box powdered sugar
1 stick softened butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup milk
Method
cream bhtter with a little powdered sugar until fluffy then alternate with milk and powdered sugar scraping sides of bowl often. Then add the vanilla and you got homemade frosting made

Chocolate varation add 3 tbl cocoa powder to the powdered sugar as you beat the butter to the recipe

Comments