TopMoney Making Apps Chef Ava Marie highly Reccomends on your Phone

hey fans, I just got a Samsung smartphone from android x5 for my birthday, the best birthday gift ever. as I shop for food. how can I make more money other than just working as a chef instructor and a camp counselor and spend time with mom and friends . yep. this device does all that for me. and as a chef I take pics of the receipts and I earn rewards as I spend how cool is that. so I will talk about each app and tell you all about the safety but they will not take your social security I looked into it so it should be fine. so you should be secure. here are my top money earning apps Chef Ava marie highly recommends for iphone and smartphone users and galaxy users too! let's begin

1. Shop kick

this app allows you to scan coupons, but here's a cool thing, as you walk to target, macy's walmart and stuff. just for walking in you automatically earn 100 kicks per visit. and for 5 visits I got a 2.00 target gift card its real and for 1250 kicks which is 13 times you can get a 5.00 gift card to barnes and noble or best buy. so this app is so cool I highly recommend this one! so there is another twist. sometimes they wont let you walk into the same store in 25 days, but its ok. but this is a cool app to have for gift cards

2. Snap By Groupon

this app allows you to earn real money for buying offers such as food network magazine. I just recently bought people great ideas summertime cooking magazine with movie stars and celebrity chefs. and I earned 1.00 for doing that. so check out the offers and I earned 2 bucks so far I have 18.00 more to go and im on my way. this is a great app. the best part they mail you a check

3. ReceiptHog

this app is super fun, everytime I head to grocery outlet, target or spouts. I instantly get paid for doing this app it saved my life. this piggy is worth a lot of money. and the best part they have free slot spins for extra coins plus when you take a pic of your store receipt make sure to lay it flat for reading. I earend 307 coins so far and I am working onto 1800 coins toward about a 10.00 earnings. you can request it via paypal. its the best source you can find. so this is a win win.

4. Cartwheel By Target

this app is a coupon app, it saves you big on your grocery bill. I mean, when it comes to holiday shopping you will be saving a ton this Christmas and it will be a miracle and I recommend this cartwheel app 100 %

5. checkout 51
this app allows you to shop at the grocery store same as receipt hog but has offers you may qualify and I earned 2.00 so far which is news to me. and I wanted to share that and this app is a must.

6.Ibotta
this app allows you to earn money back from restaurants, grocery stores and more. same as snap by groupon and checkout 51 you can take pic of the recipet but I haven't earned anything yet. which is ok. but still getting a hang of it, its on my bottom list but maybe i'll reccmeneded it but its' at your own risk sorry.


so I hope you get rich being a grocery shopping you can still be a teacher aide, a social worker, a city worker, manager  etc. I am now a chef instructor and camp counselor but this app changes the way I make money no matter what. watch out do not give out your social security they can hack you. but so far they didn't ask me. so thank god!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts