Poblano Compound Butter (with a intresting celebrity chef wannabe story)

hey foodies, I hope life is going well. I been having a rough day, but I thought, what makes me happy than being a chef. so another day I made lamb chops with poblano compound butter, any guy would love, or you can top a grilled steak with that, any guy would love that with sweet potato fries on the side. that would be my ideal for my future man in my dreams. know you who im talking about, because im working towards a celebrity chef powerhouse becoming the next rachael ray with autism, and he is tonight show host Jimmy fallon and  is going through some marriage crisis very emotional I know how it feels, and I cannot give all the info because I found out about this on a cover as I was walking out of target checkout with his image today, his wife stated if he doesn't take care of himself, she is worried about his drinking, so there is a 50/50 chance that she can leave him and it could be my guy one day. with my last relationship it didn't go as well. I was in a relationship sort of from 16-17 1/2 I thought it will last a whole lot longer, but not. because he was off to santa Barbara city college and then friends and neighbors told me, your sorta ex became a policeman! so ohh well so I know how it feels for jimmy it may take some time. I don't want to push it really fast like I did with my last one I just want to take one day at a time and I promise i'll get the kids back, I will be stepmom because of the overpopulation my mom warned me ahead of time. thanks for that parenting advice mom!! my first goal is to be the Rachael ray like powerhouse with high functioning autism and then a hopeful fairytale relationship with Jimmy. so its all on the line. so heres' a delicious compound butter that any man can have on his steak or on his lamb loin chops with a side of sweet potato fries or mac and cheese. so enjoy this one ladies and gentlemen!







Roasted poblano (or anahiem) butter
1 poblano or anahiem chilie
1 stick butter softened
1 clove garlic grated
1 tbl parmesan cheese
method
roast the chilies over a open flame until skin is charred. cover chile with a bowl with plastic wrap to release some steam. let it  cool completely. and then peel off the skin. seed and diced the chile.
mix the chilie with the softened butter with the garlic and the parmesan cheese. you can use it as a spread on corn, as a add in for grilled veggies or top with grilled hearty steak and or lamb loin chops roll into logs and refridgerate for later meals enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts