Chicken Stuffing Casserole

hey fans, today I felt like some comfort using leftover Costco rotissitre chicken or your favorite chicken cooked. so this recipe is from my brother Frankie and billy's kindergarden teacher at buri buri and she loved them as their teacher. she added the recipe to mary o'nyon's  buri buri cookbook, with a few changes I've made here, using cornbread stuffing as the crust. so follow me as I show you how to make chicken stuffing casserole ok good eats to you!










Chicken Stuffing casserole

4 cups prepared cornbread stuffing
2 cups cooked chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of asparagus or celery soup
2 cups frozen peas
2 cups frozen corn
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp black pepper
method
preheat oven to 375 degrees. prepare stuffing according the box I made a double batch so I had enough for 4 cups.
mix together soups, pepper, milk, corn, peas and chicken to mix to combine. add to the casserole dish as your first layer. spread evenly. then top with the stuffing to form a crust. and spread evenly. as it bakes the soup mixture may ooze out so becareful but its gooey and delicious too bake for 30-35 minutes or until top is golden and cooked through. let sit for 15 minutes before digging in. enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts