Candy Bar Brownies

hey fans, tomorrow is my neighborhood park reopening celebration, so I decided to make the volunteers, the board members and city officals of south san Francisco some homemade candy bar brownies for them to munch on as we celebrate the clay park reopening tomorrow. but for everyone else here is the recipe for candy bar brownies you can make with kids at home. super easy. I got 2 boxes snack size brownie mixes I doubled it so make it a single recipe. I got it for 50 cents each 2 for 1 dollar at grocery outlet how cool is that. so get cooking and baking so cheers to you!




Candy bar Brownies

2 boxes duncan hines snack size brownie mix
4 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoon water
2 eggs
1 milk way bar, chopped up
1 snickers bar, chopped up
1 4 pack reeses peanut butter cups, chopped up, but first unwrapped the cups
method
mix the cake mix oil, water ad eggs and beat according to the box directions. fold in the chopped candies transfer to a greased 9 x 13 inch pan. bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes but check. I left It longer than the beeper so do not leave the open if I were you. so check after the beeper goes off ok and test with a toothpick if gooey bake it a little longer for doneness so let cool. cut into squares and serve. I used foil for easy clean up. I usually lift it peel it off after it cools completely. cut into squares and serve! so get baking!

Comments

Popular Posts