Chocolate Caramel Cannoli Cones

hey fans, for father's day I made my dad, a Chocolate Caramel Chip Cannoli cream filling and used ice cream cones instead of cannoli shells. I used delightfuls caramel filled chocolate morsels from Toll house and it's so good and I got it for 1 dollar baby! so I used honey as a sweetener and some pumpkin pie spice so get into making these cones it will make you feel like in Italy in no time so lots of love!







Chocolate Caramel Cannoli Cones
1 1/4 cups ricotta cheese
4 tablespoons clover honey
1/2 package or so delightfuls filled caramel morsels from toll house
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice plus more to top
6-8 ice cream cones to fill

method
in a bowl mix the ricotta, the honey, the morsels, the pie spice and mix to blend into a smooth cannoli cream. taste. add more honey or pie spice if needed. fill with ice cream cones and dust with a little more pumpkin pie spice and here you go a cannoli cone of my own. so get creative with your food!

Comments