Zucchini Stuffed Pasta Shells (a family recipe update)

hey fans, I been super busy this past week, with the chili cook-off and I got a job as a cooking instructor starting fall with Burlingame recreation center. so happy about that I will teach there once a month starting possibly in September or October so looking forward to serve Burlingame soon! but in the meantime! I am about to share a recipe using farm fresh zucchini you can make from the farmer's market. I made a zucchini stuffed pasta shell bake using ricotta, garlic and grated zucchini sauteed in oil. it packs a lot of flavor and me and my mom love it soo much we eat it again and again. so I want to share this recipe from my kitchen to yours so get cooking with farm fresh ingredients today















Zucchini Stuffed Pasta Shells

1 jar pasta sauce ( I used guy fieri's green pepperoni marinara sauce)
1 ball fresh mozzarella, cubed
1 tub 15 oz ricotta cheese
2 cloves garlic, grated
2 zucchini grated
salt, and freshly ground black pepper
1 box jumbo pasta shells,(cooked according to package directions and drained)

method
in a sauté pan over medium high heat sauté grated zucchini in 2 tbl olive oil along with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes do not brown just cook until softend let cool completely.  in a medium bowl add the ricotta along with grated garlic, salt and pepper and cooled down grated zucchini and mix to combine. have the cooked pasta shells ready and stuff the zucchini ricotta mixture into the pasta shells. in a casserole pan spoon tomato sauce onto the bottom of the pan then place the stuffed shells onto the sauce on top until completely filled. then spoon the rest of the sauce on top and top with diced mozzarella cheese and bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly. let cool 15 minutes before digging in. enjoy with salad

Comments