Ramen Noodle bowls with Tomatoes and peas

hey fans, today I made ramen bowls with tomatoes, bell peppers and peas. I found the recipe at my farmer's market booth and I decided to make it my own without the cilantro. so I will show you steps by steps on how to make this soup so its super filling and delicious so I hope you make this recipe soon! so get cookin with ramen noodles, not just for college kids







Ramen noodles with tomatoes and peas

2 packages ramen noodles (1 packet discarded and 1 packet use it)
1 tomato, seeded and diced
1 chopped red bell pepper
1/3 cup green peas
1/ 4 tsp each turmeric, cumin and coriander

boil 4 cups of water in saucepan. add peas, bell peppers and tomatoes. heat for 3 minutes. then add noodles, 1 seasoning packet and spices and simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. add a little sriracha if you like it spicy top with cilantro if you want if not omit it!

Comments