No cook strawberry Jam (freezer friendly)

today I was using up my strawberries in honor of earth day so I decided to make strawberry no cook jam using instant pectin and sugar. that is it. and I place them in freezer safe containers I got the Disney frozen movie containers from target and they look adorable so I stored my jam in the clean containers so 1 to keep 2 to give to friends. so I am going to use the jam to make the strawberry cream cheese bagel sticks. recipe will be in the blog soon. I promised that. so heres photos and recipes so get jamming




No cook strawberry Jam

1 basket of strawberries, trimmed, and diced finely
3/4 cup sugar
2 tbl ball 30 minute instant pectin (in a tin form)
freezer safe containers to store in.

method
in a bowl mix together fruit, sugar and instant pectin, mash the strawberry a bit to form a jam like consistency let it sit for 30 minutes before storing in freezer safe containers. it will last up to 8 months.

I would let it thaw out @ least overnight before using just so you know so good luck making jam!

Comments