Maple brown sugar Cookies (only 3 ingredients required!!!)

hello fans, I had to use my maple brown sugar cake mix from Pillsbury so what can you do with a cake mix, make cookies??? right??? yes!!! you can!! so I am going to show you how I made it with a recipe and photos and its super quick, easy and only requires 3 ingredients cake mix, oil and eggs, but you can use any flavor cake mix you may wish. so go make some quick easter cookies today!!!!





Maple Brown sugar cookies

1 box of maple brown sugar cake mix or your favorite flavor
2 large eggs
1/2 cup vegetable

method
dump cake mix into a bowl add the eggs and oil and mix with a spatula to form cookie dough. drop into cookie sheet by using a cookie scoops 2 inches apart. bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes do not oil the pan I use parchement paper it does help well. I do reccoemend let it sit after coming out in the oven for 2 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely and share with friends. makes 1 1/2 dozen cookies

Comments