Brown sugar italian chicken thighs

hello readers, today I made my dad some chicken thighs for his meal. its only requires 3 easy ingredients brown sugar, Italian dressing mix and bone in skin on chicken thighs. that is it. and you can swap it for 3 tablespoons of ranch dip mix to make it yours. your choice. so this recipe was an inspiration from pinterest and I first made this dish when my aunt carol came to visit and it was fun and now decided to remake it again so here it is. so here's a chicken recipe winner dinner! so get cooking




Brown sugar Italian chicken thighs

2/3 cup brown sugar light
1 packet good seasons Italian dressing mix zesty kind
4 bone in skin on chicken thighs, washed and patted dry a bit

method
preheat oven to 375. I would line the pan with foil if I were you.
in a platter mix together brown sugar and Italian dressing mix to combine.
after you wash the chicken really good. dredge it in the brown sugar mixture on both sides and then place on a foil lined roasting pan. bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through. use a meat thermometer if I were you for doneness. if sugar begins to burn add a little water to prevent from scratching the pan. then you got oven crisp chicken thighs. mmm serve with roasted veggies

Comments