Black Bean hummus (for very important company, from everyday with rachael ray magazine)

hello fans, tomorrow my former workability manager Jeanette Barraco's momma Carol Barraco is coming to visit to talk and bring me some papers to sign for my april 13th's SF State university's movational speaker presentation. I will be talking to a group of her 8 special needs girls about my life as a autistic chef and how I overcame these things and how I became a miracle. so that is going to be a interesting thing. so I made some black bean hummus for carol's visit tomorrow and it will be serve with raw bell pepper sticks, I prefer to use red peppers, they are sweeter than green. so make a batch of hummus and serve it on a crackers or sandwiches today! I added 1/3 cup water or more if needed to loosen the black beans if I were using a blender. if not don't worry about it, it will be smooth spread. so have fun making it for your next party



Black bean hummus

From Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine

in a food processer pulse 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained, 3 tbl tahini paste, 1 1/2 tsp lime juice, salt, pepper, a garlic clove, until smooth. season again if needed. transfer to a bowl sprinkle with chili powder and serve with red bell pepper sticks

Comments