Mango, Black Bean and Quinoa Salad

hey fans, today I made a nice light and refreshing mango, black bean quinoa salad. and yep its gluten free alright. so I am going to give some to my neighborhood friends Sandy Tidwell and Sharon Albera if they are home tomorrow afternoon ish. so I provide you the recipe and the images and I hope you get cooking and let me know how it turns out. so have a great Friday!!








Mango, black bean and Quinoa salad

2 mangoes, peeled and diced
1 cup sliced green onions
1 batch cooked quinoa (I use 1 cup rinse quinoa and 2 cups water bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes without stirring then fluff with a fork and transfer to a bowl)
2 tbl chopped fresh cilantro
2 tbl mild salsa red or greemn
2 tbl lime juice
2 tbl evoo
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp or so black pepper
1 can of no salt added black beans, rinsed and drained

combine all the ingredients into a large bowl. gently toss to mix well. makes 6 servings (1 cup each)

Comments