Garlic Parmesan Palmiers (adapted from my treat catering in south san francisco)

hi fans I made a nice garlic parmesan palmiers to go with the my sister's meaty lasagna on my nephew and dad's joint birthday so I used chef Carla Lovett of my treat catering's recipe and its soo good and use the savory aspects of it. so please give it a try you can do cinnamon sugar and orange zest too! I just made it mine so enjoy!









Garlic parmesan Palmiers
Ingredients: 

1 pkg of Puff Pastry (thawed in refrigerator)
6 tbl melted butter with 1 clove grated garlic
1/2 cup parmesan cheese

Instructions:

have parmesan ready to sprinkle in a bowl.
Sprinkle a surface where you can roll out dough and baste with garlicky  butter and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese . Take one puff pastry out of the wrapper, place on top of parmesan mixture and roll out with a rolling pen to try to elongate a rectangle. Spread some of the parmesan  on inside of pastry and roll lightly again.
Fold opposing ends to meet in the middle but not touch. Fold one side on top of the other until you have one single row. 
Slice across the row to make about 15-17 cookies.
Place on a foil lined baking sheet and back at 425 degrees for approximately 7-8 minutes. PLEASE CHECK these are very delicate and can burn easily.

Comments