My Mom's Spinach Mushroom Quiche (Part two of mom/daughter quiche bake off)

this is part 2 of the mom/chef daughter quiche bake off. this one is my mom's recipe. she uses leek soup mix she found it from a old box in the 90s knorr mix.  it's been a family favorite over the years. and it has spinach, cheese and mushrooms in it. so I hope you enjoy my mom's recipe as I do. its so decadent but soo good. so enjoy and savor the moment








My Mom's Spinach mushroom Quiche

1 cup diced mushrooms
1 packet knorr leek soup mix
2 cups shredded cheddar and mozzarella blend.
1 box 10 oz frozen spinach thawed and juice squeezed out thoroughly.
1/4 tsp black pepper or white pepper
1 unbaked pie shell frozen or homemade
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups half/half creamer
method
in a bowl mix together diced mushrooms, soup mix, cheese blend, frozen drained spinach and pepper and spoon into a pie crust. in a small bowl mix eggs with half/half season with more pepper and whisk to combine pour over spinach cheese mixture. spread out as needed. bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until knife is inserted when it comes out clean let sit completely for 10-15 minutes before cutting. enjoy!

Comments