Iheart Jimmy Fallon Mango lime Margarita Jello shots (part one of the SNL 40th birthday menu)

hey fans, I love the tonight show, but its SNL's 40th birthday so this is part one of my food blog celebrating the 40 years of the programming. including Jimmy's Success. so I created the Apps and Margs menu for him and 3 friends which consist of Tina Fey, Amy Poehler and Justin timberlake and these ones are no alcohol in them, but are a virgin like me, the female chef who adapted the recipe. so he was 26 just around my age now in 1998 I was 9 years old in grade school at the time. but I am going to be 26 and I am rising star chef as of the today's eta as he is a rising star funny comedian at the late 90s. but now he is a current tonight show host and in when I reach to my 30s one day, I would be one of the new co-hosts of Abc's the Chew first i'll start with Food network cooking shows then ABC 7 later in life. so being autism doesn't let me give up on my culinary dream. I love people who inspire me to be who I am as a chef . Rachael Ray is one, Jimmy Fallon is 2nd to her. so please enjoy these Iheart "mean I love" Jimmy Fallon Mango Lime Margarita jello shots inspired by Chris Kattan's dancin' mango skit so get ready to entertain like the Fallons! and get cooking!






IHeart Jimmy Fallon Mango Lime Mock Margarita Jello Shots

brown sugar to rim
lime juice use wedges
1 3 oz packages each Mango and lime Gelatin (you can use lemon instead of mango,its a seasonal jello mix)
method
sugar the rims of 4 margarita glasses by dipping the rims first in lime juice then in a bowl of brown sugar. let them dry a bit.
mix mango and lime flavored gelatin. prepare according to the package directions. just follow the box i use 2 cups hot boiling water and 2 cups cold water to combine it works. fill glasses with some of the gelatin mixture almost full. refrigerate glasses completely and refridgerate remaining gelatin for 90 minutes until it begins to set. in a blender blend remaining jello until frothy like a frappe spoon on top or gently pour on top of gelatin already in glasses and chill until set. super excited to eat it tonight. use a lime wedge to garnish and redi whip to top it off and lime zest. so cheers to Jimmy's SNL now tonight show Career Foodies! mmmm

Comments